Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Creation Day!

Dearest Lilah -

In looking at my calendar, I find that your basic cell structure started on this day one year ago. Therefore, you are technically one-year-old. You may think that's too much information, but I find it somewhat fascinating. I mean, come on - the core of your very being is now a whole year old! And when I think of how big you have grown since that very first division of cells...well, the scientific geek in me has her mind blown. Today is probably the only day I will be sad that I don't have one of those early ultrasound photos of you as a little spec. That way you could see all of your development from spec to now!

As it is, you will have to settle for your ultrasound photo and a recent picture, and my best wishes for first year in existence!